Monday, August 15, 2011

OP {Docksiders} Acid wash?!

It must be all the family reunion stuff I did a week ago.  As I was falling asleep OP popped into my head last night.

Super old - very Cute playground

OP - Docksiders - Izod
{Had to have it all}
Everything else was Like Grody, Gag me with a Spoon.  Fer Sure, early 80's in south Florida, Wellington.  We were seriously it, at the pool - tennis club - polo field.  
Totally.....right!

Up the ski jump
Kenton went all the way to the top!  It is WAY high.  Ski jump in Iron Mountain.

Late 80's - moved north to Chicagoland.
Benetton sweaters huge.  Acid Wash jeans high waisted and tiny tapers.
Choose from Tiffany or Poison.

Gram and Aunty Loulou.
Gram and Great Aunty LouLou

I googled OP for the fun of it and find that it is exclusively now at WalMart(!) and I think I'm thankful that not too many photos are around of those late 80's high school years.

august stack

I did finish a little stack of toddler sized quilts.

More to share as school finally starts up again!
(Only about 45 hours away.  Not like I'm counting down or anything)

.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

There is a playground near where my grandmother lived that has that same jungle gym bug thingy, haha. Loved that thing when I was little! Can't wait to see your stack of quilts closer, I love what I'm seeing so far :)

Liz Jimenez said...

Too funny, you grew up in Wellington? My in-laws are in Lake Worth!

And where did you go to high school? Now I'm wondering if you went to school with some of my cousins. :-)

Leslie said...

I love these pictures!!! I hope we get to see more of those quilts